Friday, April 6, 2012

Progress, sweet progress...

I had to go get weighed in yesterday for insurance purposes. It turns out that I have lost TWENTY THREE POUNDS since I started this process. Now, I have to admit; I have feared the scale and what it might tell me, but this was unavoidable and the results were inspiring.

I credit Crossfit and the people there for helping me make it this far. Justin, Susie, Nicole, and the rest of the gang that pushed me along when I didn't think I had anything left, I can only say a heartfelt 'thank you.' And, you ain't seen nuthin', yet.

2 comments:

  1. Well, giddy up!! Twenty-three pounds is fantastic! I am glad you realize that this is a journey and you are on your way. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on! I know it's "a journey" but I couldn't help thinking: 6 months and 23% of the way to your goal. Wow! Works out to about a pound a week, which is perfect for real, healthy weight loss. Keep on keeping on, brother!

    ReplyDelete