Saturday, October 22, 2011

Nutrition, Step 1

One of the things that I've come to realize is that my diet is crap. I eat too much of the wrong things. To change that, I've had to make some profound changes in my way of thinking and in my diet. First, portions must become smaller. Second, less grain-based food and more protein and vegetables. Also, Dr. Kimberly Bahr has recommended some vitamin supplements from NutraMetrix. I started them this week, so it's too early to tell if there is any change, but I'm fairly certain they can't hurt.

Also, working out is going well. The workouts are grueling, but I usually feel great a couple of hours afterwards. Until then, I feel like a wet rag.

2 comments:

  1. I'll never forget how I felt after my first few weeks of workouts at BHCF. I was literally wiped out for the rest of the day. Had difficulty getting up off the floor. But soon enough you'll start to feel yourself getting stronger and fitter. And then the only thing that can stop you from accomplishing your goals is you. Keep at it.

    ReplyDelete